Accessing the Virtual Meeting
Registered attendees can access the platform here: https://snmmi.6connex.com/event/Meetings/login
While the virtual platform is accessible from all web browsers, we recommend viewing the meeting on a desktop/laptop computer. The platform works best with Google Chrome. If you are using are using a standard laptop or a smaller screen, we recommend adjusting the screen zoom between 50-75% in order to properly view the entire screen content.
Registrants can access the platform using their SNMMI username and password.
Forgot Your Password? Reset your SNMMI log-in information before the meeting begins.
Questions about registration or accessing the platform? Email us or call: 703.708.9000
Post-Meeting Evaluation Instructions
- Post-Meeting Evaluation Emails will be sent:
- March 15 for sessions viewed Live or On-Demand February 25 – 27
- April 15 for sessions viewed On-Demand in Meeting Platform February 27 – March 27
- When email is received, log into the SNMMI Learning Center
- Click on “My Activities in Progress” and select “SNMMI 2022 Mid-Winter/ACNM Annual Meeting”
- Complete the Evaluation Surveys and download/print/save your CE Certificate