The 2023 Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) Mid-Winter and American College of Nuclear Medicine (ACNM) Annual Meeting provides physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest technologies and research in the field.
The meeting provides an in-depth review of advances in brain imaging, including neuroimaging applications in the nuclear medicine clinic, clinical molecular brain imaging, neuro-oncology imaging and therapy, molecular imaging of neuropsychiatric disorders, brain injury and traumatic encephalopathy syndrome, molecular brain imaging in dementia, quantification methods and AI-driven imaging of neurodegeneration, ATN framework applications to clinical trials, Parkinsonian syndromes, molecular imaging of acute rapidly progressing dementing disorders, and imaging of epilepsy.
The meeting also covers topics on AI in nuclear cardiology, correlative imaging in oncology focusing on PSMA-PET/MRI and Lu-177 PSMA therapy, PSMA RPT clinical trials and practice, clinical PET/MRI of the abdomen and pelvis, hybrid PET/CT cardiac imaging, pediatric renal scintigraphy for evaluation of urinary tract obstruction, molecular imaging of fever of unknown origin, basics of quantitative SPECT and PET, legal issues in clinical nuclear medicine, and emerging developments in theranostics
By attending the 2023 SNMMI Mid-Winter and ACNM Annual Meeting, participants will be able to:
- Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
- Review standard, new and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology and neurology.
- Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Examine important regulatory information, procedures, and guidelines for imaging
- Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
In-Person Attendees can earn up to 22.0 CE Credits.
Virtual Attendees can earn up to 62.0 CE Credits starting January 26 through March 31, 2023.