How will I get my certificate of credit?
During the week of February 15, SNMMI will send you an email with the Evaluation link. Once you receive your CE Evaluation email:
- Log into the SNMMI Learning Center at www.SNMMILearningCenter.org
- Complete the Evaluation Survey by March 15
- Download/print/save your CE Certificate.
The Live Meeting sessions will be available on the Meeting Website until February 28, 2021, and then On-Demand in the SNMMI Learning Center afterward.
How do I earn Continuing Education Credits after viewing the On-Demand sessions? *
- View the entire recorded session posted in the Mid-Winter Meeting site *
- Respond to the pop-up polling questions that appear.
- SNMMI will send you a link to the Evaluation Survey within 2 business days after you complete the session
- Partial credit will not be awarded for partial attendance.
- Participants can earn credit for either a Live Session OR as an On-Demand Session, but not both